The Goal of HR Pacific is to build well designed, energy efficient resort homes.
Read more about our Vista Lofts Project which won the “Most Affordable Built Green BC Home” Award, in this article in the BC Homes Magazine October/November 2011.
The following are some of the initiatives we have taken to ensure that we leave the site with as little negative impact as possible.
- The initial design is a key component for building true Green Homes. HR Pacific is working with the following LEED Certified Architects:
- LEED Approved Icynene Insulation or [click here to view video].
- Atlas Energy Shield Exterior Wall Insulation
- Foundations are constructed using Insulated Concrete Forms. [read more]
- Locally grown Douglas Fir Timber is used in all timber frames. This reduces trucking costs and fuel consumption. This key component of the project is locally designed and manufactured.
- Framing carpenters are trained in R-2000 methods of construction. [read more]
- High Efficient Boiler and Furnace Systems are designed and used in all HR Pacific Resort Homes. [read more]
- Geothermal Heat Source Energy is now being installed on the majority of Resort Homes.
- Heat Recovery and Ventilation Systems are used in all resort homes. [read more]
- HR Pacific recommends Kolbe Windows and Doors